Friday, February 20, 2015

TINY STRING PIECING..

As you can see above here are the latest of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15 little Eye of God blocks.

Each "EYE"uses four little squares that have been string pieced on 3.5:" squares of old telephone book paper... My favorites this month are the two that use Toile in the centers...
I L O V E toile...















AND












You can see more about my project for the year over at my blog here

I hope you are all staying warm during this unusually cold and stormy Winter...
Is anyone else out there "Stringing Along"??? Earth to String Piecers.....
Hugs Julierose

8 comments:

Rosa said...

Pretty nice!

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice. We are having warm weather here in our part of the province and no snow. Hope your weather warms up soon

Ann said...

Such charming small blocks. I've always made these much larger but now... you've got me thinking.

Helen said...

Love your little God's Eye blocks. I need to get back to stringing again...

Vera said...

These are looking good!

Quilt Inspiration said...

We love the "Ojo de Dios" string blocks. The colors are fabulous. What a fun project !
Happy quilting, from Marina and Daryl

Julierose said...

I appreciate all of your kind comments so much! Marina and Daryl--I was trying to recall my Spanish for the title--thank you! These blocks are fiddley to put together but fun to make. hugs, Julierose

Vivian said...

Ooh, mini string blocks! I've been so focused on the idea of making big blocks that I hadn't thought about doing minis! Love it! Going over to check out more about the project.