Monday, January 28, 2019

Red String Blocks


The Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2019 is working on your Red scraps this month. My reds are in good shape, sorted, many blocks made last year. But I did not get my Red string blocks done till this Saturday. I got 14 half red blocks done. 

I am using white string down the middle of each block. 




You can see my map of my quilt. I am not half done yet. I slowly work on each colour each month. I missed a few months, so hope to get back to the string quilt. 





5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wow, you are organized! Looks great so far. Love the reds.

Auntie Em said...

That's a really clever way to get unique half square triangles. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt someday.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love the map! Your quilt is going to be stunning.

2ne said...

Looks like a lot of fun

Magpie Sue said...

Oh dear, another great idea for using red and strings!