Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heart Strings Table Mat


Hello.  I'm LuAnn from Loose Threads blog, and I love making string blocks and looking at string block projects.  I recently found a comment from Brenda on my blog post that showed my Heart Strings Table Mat.  She told me about this blog that she has started and asked if I wanted to post a photo over here.  I started machine quilting it in the bottom right hand corner, but my machine stopped working.  (That's a long story.) 

I just posted a tutorial for this table mat at my blog. It finishes at 18" and would also make a nice sized wall hanging.

Posted by Picasa
I'm looking forward to being part of this blog and seeing all of the string block projects posted here.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome LuAnn. thanks for posting this heart project just in time for Valentine's Day.

Riel Nason said...

LOVE it!!!

Cathy said...

I really like the way you have separated your string blocks n half for the contrast here. This would be really cool done as a barn raising layout for a bigger quilt.

Shay said...

I love love hearts done in strings. Your table topper would make a wonderful Valentines day decoration.